Get ready to review your business and align it with an online strategy that will grow turnover in spite of the worst recession in living memory. Don’t keep doing what you’re doing and expecting different results!
Delivering Measureable Websites
Running time: approx. 4.5 hours
Times available: 9 a.m – 1.30 p.m or 4 p.m – 8.30 p.m
Cost: £75 per person. Discounts available for group bookings of 5 or more people only.
The purpose of this workshop is to devise an online strategy to help you reach your overall business goals. At butterCloudHQ, we always like to think about offering our customers complete value for money and our workshops are no different. Highlighted below is just some of the valuable information one can obtain from a butterCloudHQ workshop.
- Review, revise and refresh your business goals
- Learn how to introduce your business to a wider audience and increase brand awareness
- Gain valuable information on how to increase your businesses visibility in search engines and set online goals for your website to deliver
- Distinguish the features that will create an excellent or poor website and how to avoid the latter
- Be given instant tips on what you can do to improve your online presence
- recognise mistakes that some businesses make when selling online and avoid making a bad investment
- Have an opportunity to present your business but you have to do so in 15 seconds or less. butterCloud will then match your business with a potential contact or a possible referral from the room – just a free bonus from us to you.
- Complete our getting to know you questionnaire. On submission you will receive a free analysis report about your business, compiled by our experts, which you receive in 2-5 working days depending on the scope of your project. Also, a buttercloud team member will be circulating the room so please ask any questions you may have.
|8.45am – 9.15am||Registration|
|9.15 – 9.45am||Welcome and opening address by Ann Breslin,
Project Manager of butterCloudhq
|9.45 – 10.00am||Introduction of Objectives and Structure of Workshop|
|10.00 – 10.50am||Presentation
Why businesses should consider an online presence and how
to match your online strategy with your overall business goals.
How having a website can increase your brand awareness, reach
a wider audience and ultimately support you in selling more.
|10.50 – 11.20am||Break/Refreshments
|11.20am – 12 noon||Introduction to social media. Skype link with Zoe Cairns, social media expert.|
|12 noon – 1.00pm||Complete your ‘Getting to Know You’ questionnaire. You will receive your
free analysis report compiled by our expert team in 2-5 working days,
depending upon the scope of your project.
|1.00 – 1.30pm||Recap of main points and closing statement.|